Sunday, February 06, 2011
Nullcon HackIM 2011 CTF - Finished 5th
Nullcon Hack IM CTF 2011 part of nullcon International Conference presented a beautiful CTF which left many folks cranking their heads over multiple scenarios and losing almost 7 days of rest.
Kudos to the moderators corrupt/void through IRC , helpful hints(:p) were provided which helped a lot of the competing members to clear the CTF .
The number of members registered for the CTF as on 6th Feb 2011 stands at 490.
A quick summary of the challenges posted below for easy reference.
- Level 0 - HTTP actions - POST/GET
- Level 1 - Hashing algorithm
- Level 2 - PHP scripts
- Level 3 - Computer & Security history
- Level 4 - Custom scripts
- Level 5 - WAV/Binary crack
- Level 6 - EXE file analysis
- Level 7 - Log analysis
- Level 8 - Packet analysis
- Level 9 - CSS/XSS Injection
- Level 10 - Windows Memory analysis
- Level 11 - WPA attack + Tcpdump analysis + Steganography (Added as requested ;)
- Level 12 - Keyboard hack
Thanks to nullcon team. Made us realise and brush up our skills on all facets starting from memory debugging to cracking wireless passwords. Cheers to them.